Wednesday, October 31, 2012

the pumpkin patch...

Hello fellow crafters!  Exhausted after a morning of helping out in my son's first grade class for their fall festival.  I really don't know how the teachers to do every day.  Sitting down for a quick minutes to share a  Lily Bee card posted today, a handful of candy corn in front of me and a putting my feet up before pick up time rolls around.  Never did get to carving our pumpkins this year, but created this little one for my card today.
Head on over to Lily Bee to see how this was created using stamps and to see all of the amazing products and projects using stamps this week!  Ok, sugar about to kick in...better keep movin'.  Enjoy your last day of October!

Andrea

Note:  I was asked about the frame I use in a bunch of my cards.  This one is actually a stamp from Lily Bee.  I stamp then use a craft knife to remove the center square.  I know that Papertrey Ink has one, but it is a bit larger than this stamped image.  American Crafts also has a polaroid frame stamp in their Dear Lizzy collection.

10 comments:

Lea L. said...

Oh my goodness...this is darling! Love that lacey little pumpkin!!

MelB said...

Stunning card! such a creative way to use the stamps!

Lisa said...

What a pretty little pumpkin Andrea, love the polka dot stem. Fabulous layers and patterns on this sweet card! You know...I had not one speck of candy corn this year...lots of chocolate though ;)

Effie said...

What a fabulous idea for a pumpkin... Love it.

Caroline said...

I love the pumpkins and the colours and design is fanastic. Caroline xxx

Holly Saveur said...

LOVE IT!! such an greta idea using doilies to make a pumpkin!

Jacqueline said...

I love this idea for a pumpkin, so inspirational! TFS

Ann said...

Such a cute and fun project Andrea!
Is your estsy store closed?

Melissa said...

Hello Andrea! Beautiful as always! I have a question: What is the die that you use that looks like a Polaroid frame? You use it frequently, and I wondered who the vendor was. Thank you for sharing your creative works with us!

JESSICA said...

Wow...this pumpkin is so pretty!!! Love it, love it, love it! :)