Tuesday, October 2, 2012

up for a challenge...

 

It's challenge time over on the Pink Paislee blog this week and I here to share today, yeah!  Each day this week you will be given a chance to enter a card based on the challenge for that day to win the City Sidewalks collection...what could be better than this (one of my favorites).  Today you will find a little card from me using the idea of a shadow box on your card. 
So get out those Pink Paislee products, foam adhesive and create something to add to this challenge.  A winner will be chosen each day so make sure to join in the fun!

Tomorrow I will be sharing out CPT challenge projects here...stay tuned!

Andrea

9 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

this is totally adorable Andrea ♥

Kate Eschbach said...

Have I told you lately how much I love your photography? It is amazing!

Mandy said...

absolutely gorgeous Andrea!

xx

Lisa said...

Andrea I just don't think this could be any more adorable! Love the tiny bunny and the sparkly stars. What a fun idea to make the little shadow box ~CUTE!!

~amy~ said...

Sooo pretty!

Diana Waite said...

LOVE it!

Geri said...

Well I'm going to try this again...last time it didn't work! I LOVE THIS!! It's absolutely the CUTEST little baby themed creation I've ever seen!! A perfect little work of art!

Shannon91 said...

so beautiful !!!
Bizz

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

oh my..... this is soooo adorable! i love the elements on the card. i would be really happy to see your creation on my mini challenge on my blog :) http://allbycathyfong.blogspot.com/2012/10/mini-wedding-challenge.html

thank you for inspiring me