Tuesday, October 30, 2012

wandering...

Ok...I am awake, are you?  The coffee is setting in, the brightly colored projects are going up and, although it is freezing out, we are looking at a great day ahead.  So much to share.  I have been wandering around the house a little too much the past few days, after a Halloween party was a success, my Etsy shop has now been closed and a list of projects sit in front of me waiting to be touched today.  I have to say, after five years to creating for the shop, it is not an easy transition.  I am so grateful to have the opportunity though to create for some amazing companies and today I am showcase American Crafts...

Aren't the colors of these papers and embellishments layered together just so ahhh....!  Just can't get enough.  Make sure to check out the blog for some great fall and Halloween goodies.  Created this treat pocket, posted here.


Today I am working with a little Lily Bee, Riddersholm and Precious Remembrance...all for tomorrow!  Oh so much to share.  Also, have you checked out Creative Paper Trade this week?  Today the Tuesday Tut is how to create these...

Make sure to check out the blog as well for this week's challenges.  Paper Sweeties is sponsoring week #4 challenges for a chance to win two stamp sets of your choice. The challenges for the next two weeks are...

Andrea

7 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

lovely work as always Andrea :) ah your shop is closed ?? are you not selling your digi images anymore? hope you don't mind me asking , take care, I hope you are not near the terrible storm x

Lea L. said...

These are such fabulous projects! The bright & fun colors are much needed in these dreary days we are having weather wise!! :)

Lisa said...

Oh yes I do love the layers and papers on your cards! And the treat pocket is the bomb!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such bright, happy, beautiful projects, Andrea! And those hair pins are perfectly precious! I'm thinking my daughter needs some of those ;).

Michelle said...

Great projects! Colours are lovely!

Karey said...

I am soooo sad I won't be able to pick up your cuties anymore. BOOHOO!

Diana Waite said...

EVERYTHING is stunning!