Sunday, October 14, 2012

with a smile and a song...

(photo credit (left to right): Color My Week, Paper Nudge, Tip Top Shape)
Fall has begun...I know, but if the weather would cool just a little more it would make me so happy.  No matter what, the Halloween party planning, Thanksgiving visits and Christmas projects are rollin' out.  This week at Creative Paper Trade we are ready to go with the third set of challenges.  You have until October 28th to enter your projects for a chance to win this set of festive supplies...


Added a few of my favorites...Precious Remembrance stamps and ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique!  Also, we have a giveaway open until Tuesday for these...



We are giving away five sets and you could be one of them.  Make sure to click on over to the blog HERE to enter!  Finally, a little peek at something I will be sharing next Sunday based on the colors for this week's challenge.
Can't wait to share the rest of it with you and how you can create your very own.  Tomorrow is free digi day at CPT.  If you would like to add to your digital collection, missed out on the previously released ones and want to join in our challenges...hop on over to the blog.

Andrea

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sigh...Wouldn't you love to sleep in that bed under those sweet stars for jut one night!!

Geri said...

I'm anxious to see this little guy in FULL! He's adorable!

Holly Saveur said...

LOVE it ..gorgeous colors..wants me to run to my felt and make it too!