Friday, November 2, 2012

bundle...

Although baby days have come and gone here, it is always fun to create for the wee little ones.  Therm O Web is the place to visit this week and next for all things baby.  I recently found a bib pattern on Pinterest that called to me...and a chance to use some of my new fabric.  For project details, supplies, and additional photos head on over to Therm O Web today!  Of course I had to create a card to match...

Used a bit of Webster's Pages paper, American Crafts chipboard embellishment, button and heart stamp, Papertrey Ink stamp and resin flower from The Ribbon Girls.

Ok, I almost forgot about the owl drawing...the winner is #4 Holly S! Send me your address and I will send him on his way to you (andreascreativepapertrail@hotmail.com).

A side note...I have had a few people ask about my Etsy shop.  It is true...it is closed and will remain that way this time around.  After five years, a heavy heart and spreading myself too thin I have stepped away.  I have come to a point where I realized that I would rather share and give to my fellow crafters than stress over orders, products and shipping.  It is a chance to give back to others who have given me so much.  There has come a time when making a tough decision means hopefully growing and gaining in parts of my life where it is needed the most.   So as I head in this new direction I have already seen a happy family, a happy crafter and happy (hopefully still young) lady begin to get a grip on life post shop.  There are those days when you can find me wandering through the house not knowing what to work on next, but that is when I get to sit down and create for fun and enjoy all of your creations and inspiration a bit more.  Now I get to give my goodies to others who can find the happy homes.   You can find tutorials each week on my creative blog The Creative Paper Trade and digital freebies as well every two weeks. 

Thank you for the continued support and inspiration.  Life is getting a bit brighter learning how to control the chaos and putting into practice the gift of giving.

Andrea

9 comments:

Nathalie said...

What a beautiful card! TFS!

Lea L. said...

You seriously tie the BEST BOWS EVER!! I think I need a lesson...tee hee! Awesome project today!

cheryl said...

Andra, You sound like a wonderful person! Thanks for sharing your time and all the beautiful creations with us! Love the card and baby bib!
Cheryl P.

Lisa said...

Well my baby days are long gone too but I am completely smitten with that bib! Might need that pattern when our son & DIL start a family ;)
Sweet little card to go along too.

So happy to read here that closing your shop still sits well with you ;)

Ribbon Girl said...

I really hope you enjoy your free time more when you are not so stressed Andrea - your card and the baby bib are just lovely. Hugs from over the pond, Mary G x

Holly Saveur said...

Gorgeous card and bib...love a matching card with the gift..such an sweet idea!(I do this with gift tags..and the card I made ..but love this idea)

Kate Eschbach said...

I will truly miss your etsy shop, BUT I think it is fantastic that you are pruning just to make room for roses!

Hugs and hugs. (I still hope I get to meet you in person one day!)

Diane said...

This is gorgeous...makes me want to sit right down and sew now...and the card is stunning, as always...so glad I found you and your blog...very inspring!!

Anne said...

You have a very unique style Andrea, I've enjoyed looking at your work x