Wednesday, November 14, 2012

home is really where the heart is...

You know the saying..."home is where the heart is"...it is true and thankful for that today.  After almost a week away from my house full of boys, I am happy to be home caring for them once again.  Spent some time in Texas with my sister and parents in San Antonio...
It is beautiful there.  The days were sunny.  The Riverwalk was lively.  My feet are tired!  So getting back home and preparing for company for the next week.  Creating is on the back burner for a few more days as our days are full of holiday activities and mini day trips.
These two place card creations were posted on the American Crafts blog last week.  For details on products used and how to create this leaf, check out the AC blog here.  Don't forget to enter the giveaway below.  You have until Saturday. 

Also, for those who are waiting for packages from me...sorry, but just a few more days until I can have them shipped.  This includes the giveaways for The Creative Paper Trade.  Just a bit behind this time of year as I have been transitioning from filling my shop with goodies to fill my days with as much family time as I can get (all smiles about this too).

Take care all my crafty friends and see you back here soon!

Andrea

8 comments:

Lisa said...

It sounds like a beautiful get-a-way Andrea! Your card is wonderful with all of the prtty layers and lace goodies. I'm swooning over this placecard though...fantastic!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet to the bits!

Holly Saveur said...

Gorgeous love the Photo too..looks a great place to be......

Geri said...

Gorgeous creations, Andrea! Love the photo...but it IS always good to come back home!!!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

So gld u had a good time...only been in the airport in texas rofl! I just love your creatins
andrea....always always!

Anne said...

This is just lovely, so hard to do all those layers without it looking cluttered x

Diane said...

Isn't it true, there is no place like home, I just told my hubby that, as he was gone for 5 days and called me the last day before he headed home saying he was more then ready to be home...awww....anywho, your card and placecard are beautiful....and thanks for the info about the mailings, glad to know it wasn't lost, but wasn't going to mention it either...lol...figured you were busy with other things...enjoy your family, there is nothing better :>)

Christa said...

SO talented! I am happy you got home safely and had a great time. Your creations are perfect. Wonderful! Hope your Thanksgiving is good!