Friday, December 7, 2012

creative guesting...

Howdy on this Friday!  So excited to share with you my guest appearance, crafting special honor designing with Pebbles today...yeah!  All of those colors...just down my alley.  Hop on over to see my projects and all of the amazing inspiration that you can find everyday from their talented design team.  Just a little peek at their collections and you will fall in love as I have.  They are also hosting a giveaway so make sure that you check it out!
I have a stock pile of alterable items from Stampington and was immediately drawn to their wood house and chipboard frame.  Loved layering the papers, stickers and journal cards for this piece.  My next project is a mini album using Pebbles amazing products.  If you haven't seen this one yet...do.  You just peel back the sticker layer and stick on your photo, paper, envelopes, etc...one page at a time.
 Make sure to check out the post for more details on products used. 

And one last project...a card...before I go for today.
Have a great weekend my fellow crafters.  There is a quilt that is calling for some attention between present wrapping, shipping and other fun projects on my list.

Don't forget to enter the Pebbles giveaway!

Andrea

9 comments:

Lisa said...

These are all tons of fun Andrea and as always I love all of your creative touches!

Caroline said...

WOW stunning love the designs and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Dyane said...

Adorable!!!Love them all!^_^

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Ahh! Is there really anything cuter than that?

Geri said...

So, so sweet, Andrea! Love every delicious layer!

Teresa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I've just had a good look at your blog, you make wonderful projects. Teresa x

Ursula Schneider said...

such super cute ideas! Love every one of these!

Linda Spence said...

Great color combinations and fabulous design!

Sparkly Engineer said...

All your lovely and cute tags let me know that I really need to get busy and make a few of my own.