Friday, December 21, 2012

file it away...

A day to celebrate, a day to remember, a day to cherish, a day to gaze into these big blue eyes of my oldest son's from six years ago and just smile.  While gathering my items needed for today's Pink Paislee project I happen to glance up in my craft room to rediscover this adorable photo.  That is all I needed for inspiration.  


As the Countdown to Christmas winds down for Pink Paislee, I was happy to be able to add one more project to their amazing month of inspiration!  A accordion file folder created using City Sidewalk.  Make sure to enter to win a prize on the blog post today!

Enjoy your day, your Saturday and your special moments!

Andrea

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Well his little face does melt your heart! Sweet little project Andrea!

Kate Eschbach said...

LOVE this! and that little boy! Melt me1

Leanne said...

fabulous!!

Evgenia Petzer said...

absolutely stunning!

Marlou McAlees said...

this is fabulous Andrea!! have a fabulous Christmas with your boys xx