Wednesday, December 19, 2012

merry & bright...

Back today with a little Precious Remembrance, American Crafts and Pink Paislee.  A little more holiday crafting before the big day...which my boys have been waiting for maybe not so patiently.   I will be posting the winner of the gift card here in just a bit, but time to share something stacked with color and sparkle.

After sifting through the craft room and clearing out, I found a few items to create an ornament that is a perfect last minute gift or addition to the holiday tree.  Make sure to pop on over to check out the PR blog today!

Be back soon...

Andrea

9 comments:

ANITA said...

So cute star!!!

Diane said...

These are so cute.....wish I had time to get busy, well I do, but my creative room is in chaos and I am too tired to tackle it....but these might get me inspored to get busy!!

Caroline said...

Fantastic card love the colours and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful as always Andrea :) x

Geri said...

SWEET, Andrea!

Evgenia Petzer said...

absolutely stunning!

Lisa said...

Love this sugary roofed house and your sweet little cookie cutter ornament! Sugar cookies...yum...you DO have my address right LOL!! Have fun decorating...and eating ;)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How sweet!

Mandy said...

this is beautiful Andrea!

xx