Saturday, December 22, 2012

my pastel heart...

Had a bit of quite time last night while the boys were settling down from a day of holiday fun at school.  Recently cleaned my craft studio/corner/desk...whatever it can is officially called...and felt it needed to be messed up a bit (too clean!).  So pulled out a few of my American Crafts paper and embellishments and went to work.
I love so many things about AC....let me see...the papers, stamps, stickers, brads, fabric stickers, ribbon...and I am sure I am missing things.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  A bit chilly here...high of 60 degrees today and that is cold!  Don't buy our boys cold weather clothes so hopefully it warms a bit otherwise we are off to the store next week for some winter wearables.  My Oregon family and friends have been enjoying...well, at least I think they have...snow and a little sad we didn't head back this year to enjoy it with them.  Maybe next year.

Have a great day and be back tomorrow with some Riddersholm and a new giveaway!  Make sure to check out my current giveaway two posts down.

Andrea

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Love these happy little flowers and cheerful colors Andrea! Have a great weekend ;)

Geri said...

Your flowers look beautiful with the other embellishments here, Andrea! LOVE!!!

Ruth G said...

I love the soft look of your flowers!
And winter weather definitely made an appearance for the official first day of the season! Glad the sun is shining here. It makes everything so much happier! TFS!

Jinny Newlin said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Andrea! You never cease to amaze me! Enjoy your weekend!

Susie said...

So, so pretty Andrea. I wish I had your talent for combining color and texture. Beautiful!

Diane said...

So pretty...love the gorgeous pastels, like a breath of fresh air!!

Wida said...

love this so much! you know just the right places to put things!