Tuesday, December 18, 2012

pretty packages...

Our holiday shopping has "wrapped" up and our teacher gifts are set and ready to be delivered.  This year it was time to fancy them up a bit, put some sparkle and care into the presentation.  This project is posted on Lily Bee today. 
I find myself picking up items like this glass jar, wooden and paper boxes and much more to alter at a moments notice :)  This time around it worked as packaging for a gift card.
Make sure to pop on over to see Stacey and Cindy's amazing projects.  The colors and inspiration will put you in the holiday spirit today! 

Remember you have until midnight to enter the gift card giveaway below.  Spending my day cleaning my craft space...again.  After a new desk, which should be arriving soon for my dear hubby, I felt it was time to purge, clean and organize.  Getting a little better parting with items I haven't used in some time and hope to find them new homes.  My husband and I share a creative space.  His musical equipment, our office computer/desk and my craft area in a room that is about 10' x 12'.  It is always a work in progress and when our needs change...so does the space.  We shall see if this becomes a three day process (now into day two) or if I can drink one more cup of coffee and finish it up.  I have so many new items that I would love to give away to a new home and a box to ship them to someone.  I will post it here tomorrow if you are interested in it the giveaway will be posted then.  Will include a new Scor-Pal, Xerox sticker maker, paper pads, Maya Road chipboard sets and much more!  Tomorrow I will also be sharing  a project from Precious Remembrance. Stay tuned...

Andrea

7 comments:

Karey said...

Everyone who receives something made by you is very fortunate and I am sure all will love the gifts.

Lisa said...

I am smitten with jars too and all of the possibilities they hold. Love these polka dot holly leaves and over sized 3D berries!

Caroline said...

These are gorgeous love the polka dots. Caroline xxx

Kate Eschbach said...

OH, I know they will just love them!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is such a fun idea.

Diane said...

So pretty...LOVE the holly one, those holly berries are adorable!!

Geri said...

These are just too cute!!!