Thursday, January 3, 2013

bee in love...

Had a bit of a Pink Paislee morning today using the new Secret Crush collection.  So while I was creating I decided to make it into a tutorial...it was about time I added to the "tutorial" tab above.
Supplies: Pink Paislee Secret Crush (paper, die cut heart and wood letters), American Crafts (3d foam adhesive dots, cardstock and Dear Lizzy paper for the bee), Therm O Web adhesive, Papertrey Ink (stamps), glossy accents, glitter, safety pins, buttons, twine, thread, adhesive pearl.

As Valentine's Day projects are in the works I kept thinking about the string of cutouts from grade school days.  I thought it was something different and fun so I gave it a go.  The hand cutting of the heart bunting and bee are always so much fun.

Maybe you can give it a go.  Would be cute as a package decoration, spruce up your craft space for Valentine's day, a little something special for the one you love...the list goes on and on.  Well, enjoy your day and thank you for all of the well wishes for my little ones.  Off to the docs to get this taken care of once and for all...I hope.  Last night daddy was kicked out of our room so they could sleep with all of the extra pillows and plush blankets.  He will be busy washing bedding tonight I am sure of it :) 

Andrea

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little project Andrea, love the polka dots hearts! Hope the doc nips this in the bud for the kiddos ;)

    ReplyDelete