Monday, January 28, 2013

falling in love...

Have a bit of a crush today on Pink Paislee's new collection, Secret Crush.  All of that pink and red...eek!  Today, and all week long, click on over to Pink Paislee and see how a few of the designers have used this collection by creating a variety of tags and cards.


Be back tomorrow with a few more treats.  Until then, off to check a few things off my list of to-dos, snap a few photos and make the most of today.   Just a little photo of my little man before I go.  He and I spent Saturday at the beach while my hubby took our oldest to the zoo.

It was an amazing day with him.  He stayed still under the sand just long enough to snap a photo.  He couldn't stop laughing.  Now to plan a day out with my oldest.

Andrea

3 comments:

  1. I can see why you've developed a crush Andrea, what a sweet collection! Your projects are as cute as ever. Sounds like a wonderful day with your little man, FUN photo, I can hear him giggling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these treats, Andrea, and love the photo of your little guy! Sounds like a great day...so nice to have the chance to lavish ALL the attention on just ONE of our critters, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! You create such total eye candy....love!!!!

    ReplyDelete