Wednesday, January 16, 2013

funny faces...

Hello out there!  What a week of fun.  Taking a look through all of the new products and CHA pics.  The new stamp release from Precious Remembrance.  Stacks of Riddersholm Design papers are all around me as I whipped up a few Valentine themed projects last night.  All is happy here...how about you?  Today I am sharing with you my Create it Wednesday layout for my Precious Remembrance post.

I have been loving the scrapbook thing lately and this one is full of love for my little man.  He is currently in the stage of posing and being goofy when a photo is snapped...and what better way to show off his missing front teeth than a big ol' smile.  The layout began with stamping a variety of PR border stamps vertically, using the paint splatter stamp and rings from three sets (Positive Thoughts, Christmas and Thanks).  Piled on embellishments from Ready Set Go by American Crafts, a couple of stamped hearts from Positive Thoughts stamp set and added paper borders using American Crafts Soho Garden and Simple Stories summer paper.  Topped it off with the "funny faces" from Pink Paislee's alpha stickers.

Don't forget to enter to win a stamp set on the post below from Precious Remembrance by Saturday if you haven't already.

Tomorrow I will be sharing my Riddersholm project with you with pastels and lots of pink...

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun set of photos Andrea! Great LO I like the soft stamped desgins and your pops of color with the embellishmants. Cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, this is absolutely gorgeous, Andrea! LOVE the design, and I adore all that stamping! Pure scrumptiousness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what TOTALLY fun pictures--GREAT layout as well!

    ReplyDelete