Saturday, January 19, 2013

in every way...

Yes, the weekend is here and so much creating happened here in my craft space...how about you?  A little Valentine project in the works, a few fun days playing around with my Cricut Expression and find more treasures among my crafty stash that I can't wait to use.  Have you rediscovered something amazing in your stash? 
Using a bit of Pink Paislee's Secret Crush (in love with it), Crate Paper chipboard stickers (which I can't seem to get enough of at the moment), Studio Calico's wood pieces, Pebbles paper and a felt flower you can make HERE.
Then off to create a paper piecing card using a bit of a vintage doily, tulle, Pink Paislee papers and embellishments and of course Crate Paper again (love the butterfly!).  Using two vintage black buttons I had a giveaway for last week. 
Just love the blue tulle.  Found it on a trip to the fabric store recently in the returned/cut fabric bin.  You can find some amazing finds at an amazing discount.  Before I go.  Therm O Web is feature winter and wedding projects this past week and sharing a bit of my projects that were used for CHA.

 

 and lastly, the papers flowers I showed last week...

Enjoy your weekend...

Andrea

10 comments:

Geri said...

Oh, so much gorgeousness!!! That top card is my favorite...such beautiful colors!

Lisa said...

Such pretty pretty projects today Andrea! Love the wedding nosegay and sweet little pillow!

Diana Waite said...

WOW, WOW--GORGEOUS creations!!

Marlou McAlees said...

totally stunning creations Andrea!!! love them all :) x

Dyane said...

Oh so lovely!!!^_^ So much sweet stuff! I heart all of them!^_^

Kate Eschbach said...

My brother is getting married in March - so I have wedding on the brain!

These are absolutely lovely!

Susie said...

Wow Andrea! Every one of your creations is gorgeous! I would love to be able to layer the way you do.

Lea L. said...

Oh my goodness...these are all so beautiful!!! LOVE them!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How beautiful!!!!

Sunshine said...

beautiful