Thursday, January 10, 2013

six and going...


That is right, he is six and boy are we approaching seven quickly.  After creating a layout of my almost nine year old the other day, I wanted to capture my littlest man in a layout and still with those baby teeth that I am missing so very much.    This layout uses Simple Stories, Lily Bee, Pebbles, Pink Paislee, American Crafts, Crate Paper and My Mind's Eye...just about a bit of everything.
Time to switch directions here and get in the mind set to paint our living room today.  Been half completed for months now.  Always seems like a fun thing to do, but when you actually start it is a lot of work.  Ready to turn up the tunes and get to it!

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. what a sweet layout--FUN bright colors and FANTASTIC pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute Andrea,love the bright colors! He looks like you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun and happy layout. It made me smile as soon as I saw it.

    ReplyDelete