Thursday, January 17, 2013

sweet Valentine...


It is quiet here today.  Gearing up for a four day weekend with my little men and the approaching rain/cold weather.  One thing I know, I will be surrounding myself with some of my favorite products and working away in my craft space for a bit today and tomorrow.  Today's project is post on Riddersholm Design, using the paper collections Bello Pastello and Happy Party.


Created gift boxes using my Cricut Expression (and the Cricut Craft Room which is amazing!) and a few dies from Quickutz and Papertrey Ink.  Hand stitched the felt hearts, added a little crepe paper party trim and found some pink tinsel.  The vintage images and Valentine's Day tags have been among my craft supplies for a year or two and thought they went on together perfectly.


Don't forget to enter the stamp set giveaway on my blog HERE.  What will you be creating today?  Remember to dig in your stash and use something that you haven't used in a while.  It is always so fun to rediscover these special little pieces.

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. What perfect little boxes to tuck in some Valentine sweet treats! Very cute Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right they are "sweet valentines!" I love the vintage images you used --- so very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet an creative Valentine project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweet creation makes me want to get into my craft room right now to make some Valentine's Day project, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete