Monday, January 7, 2013

with a little help...

The house is so very quiet this morning.  Our school schedule has started up once again and it gives me a bit of time to turn up my favorite tunes and get to work.  So before I get myself prepped for a day of this and that, I wanted to bring a new fabric flower tutorial.
I love fabric.  It is so flexible, easy to work with and adds so much a project.  I created a pin with this flower and made it into a gift tag/card.
Supplies Used: American Crafts (notebook sheet), Pink Paislee (Secret Crush tab), Pebbles (sticker sentiment), Making Memories (metal clip), Pink Persimmon (label stamp), Project Life (journal tag), Papertrey Ink (vintage stamp set), tag, ribbon, vintage buttons, vintage doily.

Working on completing a few other flowers today...these ones paper.
Enjoy your day!

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. OOOoooo-wee...what a beautiful result!! Just gorgeous, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet Andrea and your paper blooms are amazing. They would be so pretty for a shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful new flower. Thanks for showing us how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers, inspiring :)
    www.parchmentcraftqueen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete