Wednesday, January 23, 2013

wrapped up...

Over the years my wrapping skills have declined, but my craftiness...throwing together some of my favorite products to create a pretty, frilly package...I can do that!  So today I am sharing with you a gift bag that is full of layers, color and Precious Remembrance.
I began with cutting two parts of the bag using Papertrey Ink and stitching up the three sides.  Used layers of Pink Paislee packaging (from Secret Crush...remember to use it all), My Mind's Eye embellishments and created a shaker box effect on the front.  I have had a set of chipboard buttons in my stash for some time by Love Elsie and love them for this project!  Created a tag to add to the top of the gift using PR's Thanks stamp set and sentiment strip at the bottom using PR's Friend stamp set.  A bit of crepe paper border and pom-pom trim and it is complete! 
So, before I go for today, the winner of the Precious Remembrance stamp set from last week is Sherri!  Make sure to send me your address to send this set off to you.  Also, Monica B was chosen for the vintage buttons!  

This is the second post of the day.  My Lily Bee project is posted below.

Andrea

P.S. - I absolutely love my sister and mom and the amazing talent between them.  Wanted to share a couple of lovely items in my mom's Etsy shops featuring a few of their handmade and vintage items.



4 comments:

  1. This is as sweet as can be Andrea, love the colors and your shaker effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally adorable and very creative projects Andrea :) always love seeing your creations :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I just love it! The colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete