Wednesday, February 13, 2013

1 card, 2 card, 3 card, fold....


Time to wrap up the Valentine's goodies here, in more ways than one, with two more sets of projects today and tomorrow.  Although I love creating for this time of year, we rarely celebrate it in our house...and especially this year I need a sign on the door saying "no chocolate allowed".  Since the end of December I have been on a healthy living journey that has had many successes...one big change, no sugar (well, very limited).  Although things go along smoothly much of the time...my weaknesses are obvious certain yummy, gooey, chocolatey candies are present.  So, needless to say I will be happy when tomorrow has passed and time to build up some more will power before Easter comes our way...yikes!  But, on to the cards!


I realized the thing I love the most when using my Lily Bee products is creating all hand cut pieces.  So I decided to carry on with this in creating two cards that have been hand cut from the shaped card to the embellishments that are on top.  The theme this week on Lily Bee is "Love is in the Air" and oh how I love it!


The second is my favorite, using a variety of stamps, paper and nothing is complete without that foam adhesive ... and kind of miss creating these little birds. 


Next up, it is Create It Wednesday at Precious Remembrance today!  Using a few layers of hearts to create a dimensional bloom for the coming of spring as well as the season of love!


So many layers of a few favorites.  Been awhile since I have used felt on a project and need to get back to that as it is a great material to work with.

Lastly, don't forget that tomorrow is the big American Crafts blog hop with a big giveaway right here!  Just a little more of a peek of what my project is all about...


So excited to share!  Also, if you haven't entered my current giveaway...check it out HERE.  You have until Friday.

The storm clouds are settling in, with a bit of cold weather that is very welcome right about now.  A perfect day for some craftiness, a good movie playing in the background and soup in the slow cooker.

See you tomorrow!

Andrea

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Your hand cut cards are super cute Andrea and I'm swooning over your PR creation! Way to go on the willpower...don't think I could live without a little chocolate LOL!!!

KimCreate said...

Gorgeous!

Lea L. said...

OMG- these are DARLING! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Kathysangels said...

I love the unique look of your cards - they are different than most of the cards that I have seen. I am going to try and use the same type of card - not as good as yours probably, since I am just a beginner trying to figure out how to use different mediumks to make cards. Thnanks for shairng your ideas and cards.]

Diane said...

Adorable and sweet...love them...that little chick is the cutest little thing..love it!!