Thursday, February 7, 2013

in love with a little monster...


Having a little fun today with this guy.  Getting ready for Valentine's Day...oh boy it is already next week...and working with Pink Paislee collections today on the PP blog to create something for the boys in my life.


This was all constructed using my paper cutter, scissors, and adhesive.  No need for perfect lines, just made sure he would make my little men let out a few giggles and see those big ol' smiles.


The great thing...it is all wrapped around a glass jar filled with yummy treats...yes, I gave in and a couple (don't tell...shhh).  Hope on over to Pink Paislee this week to see more love themed projects.  Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway on the post below.  You have until midnight on Saturday.  I will have another giveaway to follow with a little Pink Paislee, My Mind's Eye and much more...stay tuned!

Andrea

8 comments:

  1. So cute! This is such a fun and creative project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN!! You boys are going to give you that giggle...for SURE! I love his sweet lil polka dot self ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Great idea! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seriously make the cutest and sweetest projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! I would never think of something like that for Valentine's Day, but I LURVE him!!

    ReplyDelete