Thursday, February 21, 2013

in the works...


Here comes Peter Cottontail...soon!  I have all of the photos taken for the pom-pom tutorial, but working with a tight schedule today. I am hoping, while I am up until after midnight this evening waiting for my parents to arrive, I will put this together and post it as soon as it is finished.  I spent the past few days continuing the spring cleaning and freeing some space in our closets and office for us actually to move and be creative.  One thing that I have found difficult to part with though...


I tend to keep all of my ink.  These are great for adding color to the edges of paper and some other reasons I am sure.  So they are staying (and this photo does not even include them all...yikes).  So things are looking cleaner, or until the next project is underway this evening with some Cricut cutting and Therm O Web inspiration hits. 

Until tomorrow!

Andrea

8 comments:

brusni said...

Very nice.

Diane said...

so cute...I actually got some pompom makers for xmas 2 years agoa and have never used them...I know yucanmake them without, but they were a "gift" from the hubs!!

Teresa said...

Oh he is sooo cute! xx

cebelica said...

Oh my, this bunny is sooooooo cute!

Avril Tanner said...

Can't wait for the tutorial! He is adorable!

Lisa said...

Yay on the tutorial Andrea! Loved the chickie the other day and this little bunny has stolen my heart. I MUST admit I have a BIG soft spot for bunnies ;)

Shoregirl said...

What an adorable little pom pom bunny! So very cute!

Suzanne said...

Hi Andrea!
I love your ADORABLE Pom Pom Bunny! Thank you for the tutorial :). I am trying to look for the Martha Stewart yarn that you used....it looks so soft and cuddly. Which type did you use for your blue bunny? There are several different ones in her line. THANK YOU :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com