Monday, February 25, 2013

let the week begin...


Hello fellow crafters!  After a weekend away I am back, feeling rested and ready to hit the craft room full force.  There is something about a couple of days away that causes me to run...sprint and, if possible, fly back to the crafting space that makes me one happy lady.  So here I am to finally share my pom-pom tutorial with you. 

For this project I used Martha Stewart yarn.  I like the way that the threads just fall part more easily, but I am sure it will work with whatever you may have on hand...which is why I used blue for this bunny (my pickin's are slim right now).  Let me know if you have questions.

Over the past four years or so I have spent many hours enjoying a local scrapbook store here in Orlando, The Scrappy Boutique.  Well, over the past couple of months they have transitioned from a physical store to only online.  I was thrilled to be invited to design for them using their product samplers they have to offer.  Over the next week I will be sharing with you a few of the projects I have completed so far and giving you a little introduction to the talented ladies behind the shop.


This card was created using their Uncharted Waters product sampler from Glitz.  Not only do you receive a great assortment of papers and embellishments from Glitz, you also receive a few different types of trims, buttons and tags that are just amazing!


This second project is a sketch mini album using the same sampler and a Maya Road album I recently came across in my collection.




Love the colors of these papers and trims.  Head on over to take a look at both their sampler kits and inspiration.  Tomorrow I will be back to share a few layouts using this kit and another Glitz sampler.

Enjoy your day!

Andrea

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Such pretty projects Andrea, love the bright zingy colors! Congrats on your guest DT spot and thanks for the bunny tut!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Andrea, your creativity just never stops. Beautiful and always so unique! Sherri from Phoenix

Geri said...

Wow, Andrea!!! Great projects! Gorgeous detail and use of such interesting elements!! Thanks for mentioning the yarn...'cause that was my question when I saw your original project...what kind of yarn would do that, and look so plush, yet not get fuzzy??? Maybe it has more cotton???Hmmm...I'll have to check mine out. Thanks so much for sharing the tutorial!!! Really outstanding projects today!!!

Lea L. said...

These are fantastic!! Loving your use of the new Glitz!!

Mari said...

You are amazing!!! We are so excited to have you in our team <3