Friday, February 1, 2013

in the mood for love...


Still in the mood for a little "LOVE" here. This set of pretty packages is my project posted on Therm O Web HERE. Not only am I totally in love with Valentine's Day this year, but exploring the Cricut Expression cartridges and all it has to offer.  I have been cutting and creating like a mad crafter.


If you use the Cricut you can find this popper box using Close To My Heart. So easy to score, assemble and of course the layers of embellishments.  Head on over to see some amazing, festive projects ---------> HERE.

Also, in case you missed my Diagnosis Design interview yesterday make sure to scroll to the previous post.  Such a fun opportunity and love sharing my creative process as I have learned so much from others who share theirs.

Here's to a weekend of warming up (it is so chilly), lots of smiles and a few "dive right in and craft" moments.

Andrea

P.S:  Have you seen the new American Crafts Dear Lizzy My Girl collection yet?  Love!



4 comments:

Geri said...

OMG...I'm so inspired by these gorgeous layers and colors, Andrea! (on BOTH projects!)

Lisa said...

These are fun, I like the polka dot one! Love this sweet card too. I need to get to the craft stores to check out the new goodies ;)

April said...

I love the pretty boxes and your card is wonderful! Great job!

Marjorie said...

Love them Andrea.Your cards are beautiful and I would love to have a go with the gorgeous boxes. Hugs Marjorie. x x