Wednesday, March 27, 2013

hi, hello, and howdy...


Hello there...been a few days, right?  Well...sitting here after a week of playing outside, gardening and painting the house, finally getting a little creative spark long enough to finish a few projects.  Wanted to pop in to share a few published cards that can be found in this month's issue of Northridge Publishing's CARDS magazine.  Full of color and happiness.


This card was published in the Cricut Magazine.  All of the papers are from Pebbles, American Crafts and Pink Paislee.




Have to get creative to finish a few more projects today and tomorrow.  With the kids out for the week, spring break, I am so tempted to spend another day outdoors.  Tending to the new garden, which is growing so beautifully.  We picked our first strawberries...just three...and they were so yummy.  The kids have also been picking from the parsley plant, which is quite surprising...making for one happy mama!  I have been on a healthy life journey, you can say, since December and sharing this with the kids has helped me so much.  After six years of struggling with my health it hit me one day and I finally realized it was my responsibility to make a difference.  There is something about gaining back that power that has got me running in so many different directions now and how exciting life has become.  Down twenty pounds, feeling better and the desire to spend time in my craft space and on the computer has been reduced significantly...which is why I am not around here as frequently.  This is all worth the work!  To celebrate where I am at the moment, I would love to share a little something with you...

Leave a comment here by April 1st at midnight for a chance to win a $25.00 gift certificate to Etsy! 

Thank you to everyone who has been an inspiration, supportive and caring along the way...

Andrea

22 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

All your cards are fun and have a true sense of joy as does the new adventure you have started. May you be an epic success. Sounds like it is a wonderful thing to share with your children. Congratulations on the 20 pounds.

Diane said...

Beautiful projects...always so eager to see your creations, as you put together layers like noone else....love them!! Good for you on your "new" life journey...20 pounds is something to celebrate about thats for sure...fun to have the kids join in, too...have a nice Easter!!

ANNA KOTOMAKHINA said...

How I love your cards!!! The third is so cute!

Miriam Prantner said...

What beautiful cards! Congratulations on all your publications, and on the 20 pounds! That is a BIG deal!!!

Sally said...

The gardening sounds great and good to hear things are on the up. Love your cards. Beautiful.

sil said...

Beautuful cards, Andrea! You are such an inpiration. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Sil

Sil said...

Beautiful cards, Andrea! Thanks for sharing your talent. I really enjoy reading your posts.

Mary Ellen said...

Such adorable cards!! And congratulations on your health journey! I think we all can make changes to make our life more healthy - I know I feel so much better when the sugar consumption is out- oh darn, all that Easter Candy~

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous batch of cards, Andrea! Love your fabulous style! Thanks so much for a chance to win!

Jennifer said...

I always look forward to seeing your creations - and I am never disappointed! Love these cards!

Stephanie Buice said...

Love, love love your cards!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow beautiful work!!! And congrats on the weight loss and new healthy habits! I know how difficult change can be, so way to go!!!

selina.mcginn said...

I was so glad to see you had a post today. Your cards are always so amazing and inspiratioal with all the layers, textures, patterns, and colors. Thank you.

Karey said...

Hey CONGRATS on the 20 loss and getting healthier! I had forgotten what a homegrown tomato tasted like until we went back home 2 summers ago. When I bit into one I realized what I had been missing. There is a huge difference between the store and homegrown.
Love your cards, too!

SuZeQ said...

How GENEROUS of you. Thanks so much for the chance. There's always gobs of things I drool over on Etsy. Happy Easter!
kosec@sbcglobal.net

Monika/Buzsy said...

Congratulations on your achievements! Lovely cards as usual. Yoy always place your elements just the rigt way! Thank you for the fabulous give-away.

Ivana Camdzic said...

Andrea, your blog is always such a source of inspiration! I love visiting and seeing what new little creations you've imagined...Thank you for always sharing unique ideas and your colorful creations with us all!

Diana Waite said...

just BEAUTIFUL!

cheryl said...

Love your cards! Thanks for a chance to win!

Jacquie said...

Good for you on the weight loss! I love your work, so inspiring! Happy Easter!

Maureen said...

what a line up of eye candy! I just love your papers and all the little bits on each project. Congrats on taking positive healthy steps and inspiring others :)

Jackie said...

Love the cards as always, especially the "Wish Big" Birthday card.