Friday, March 1, 2013

if I had a garden...


There is something about the hope that one day we will have a garden filled with colorful blooms, creepy crawlies, beautiful butterflies and my two little men working beside me (ok, by that time they will not be so little).  Although the chance of having a garden like this is in the distant future, and like I always say, there is the next best thing in creating your own in the craft room.  So that is what I am doing today...


The Scrappy Boutique is offering a product sampler from Graphic 45, Secret Garden.   



Just sit back and take in all of that gorgeous color!  This is the reason I am content with having to create my own indoor garden.  So many amazing embellishments, stickers and all of those papers...in love.  In this kit you also receive fabric ribbon, buttons and twine to list just a few extras.  The kits come to you in vintage styled paper bags that can be perfectly paired any sampler kit.


There is a bit more to this layout, but my photo was not so good...thank goodness for cropping.  You can see that I used a bit of the paper bag to back the photo.  Love this photo.  I am rediscovering so many of my favorite snapshots of my boys from, what seems like, so long ago.  A local mall does these Easter photo shoots each year; however, we stopped after this one.  Grateful for all of the layouts I have been able to create lately to use these.

Thank you everyone for your comments yesterday.  Always fun celebrating birthdays...especially when the prepping and sharing includes crafting.  Tomorrow I will be back to share a little something from Scrappy Boutique's French Country sampler.  Going a little vintage with this one.


See you tomorrow!

Andrea



4 comments:

Wida said...

Gorgeous!!

Lisa said...

More pretty breaths of spring air Andrea! Love the peek at your vintage creation, can't wait ')

Стокли said...

The butterfly isn't real, is it? Lovely photo!

Nicole said...

À beautiful lay out!