Wednesday, April 24, 2013

comfort...



Whether you say mother, mama, mommy or mom...there is so much meaning and love in just one little word.  I wonder how many times I have called out for my mother throughout my life?  She is someone I talk about or talk to on a daily basis.  She is that one person that understands, supports, loves and offers a few kind words to keep me trucking along through the ups and downs of life.   Today's project is all about her.


This project is posted on the Therm O Web blog today, and to read more about the inspiration behind this project head on over to the blog HERE.  I still find comfort in my mother's home and miss it at times.  Wish I could take a bit of it home after visits. 


Off to get a bit of a workout in.  Tomorrow, although I promised today, I will post the winner of the current giveaway and post the new one along with the Scrappy Boutique projects I mentioned.  So much to cover...so little time :)  See you on the flip side and enjoy your Wednesday!

Oh...I will also introduce our new addition this week who is currently snuggled in his kennel after a long morning at the dog park.

Toodles!

Andrea

P.S. Another sneak peek of the Scrappy Boutique project to share tomorrow...


5 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful wreath detailing the comforts of home! You incorporated so many wonderful elements -- it turned out so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO much to drink in Andrea, love this delicate sweet creation for your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! Another treasure! I also like you sneak peak :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O my goodness this is just the sweetest little wreath ever! I love the soft colors and the paper piecing is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is perfect!I am staying here as follower!!!!

    But please be so kind to delete comment verification with graphic code("Please prove you're not a robot"), it is very uncomfortable to write these letters every time.

    ReplyDelete