Tuesday, April 23, 2013

hide and seek...


When the days feel like they are shorter, the list of to-do's is growing longer and the happy moments continue to fill my schedule...I end up spending more time away from my blog unfortunately.  But...I am happy to say that many days working has come to this.  Many projects to share today, tomorrow and several more to come.


It is all about Scrappy Boutique today and their new Simple Stories Samplers!  Oh how I am completely in love with this kit...



It is all about the rustic, vintage floral that helps welcome spring and summer.  All of my favorite colors wrapped up in one amazing collection!


I was flipping through my photos (have so many already printed so they are the first to be featured in a layout) and found this photo of my hubby and I before we were married.  Oh so young and absolutely still love this man to pieces.  We took this photo at our high school in Oregon, all of those amazing trees in the background I miss so much.  The background of the grass seemed to match so well with the papers and embellishments in this kit.  And have I mentioned that I LOVE chipboard stickers...

They are fabulous...yes they are!  Have two more to share so very soon, but they will have to wait for another day.  Come back here tomorrow when I will be putting together another giveaway, announcing the winner of the Lily Bee products and sharing a little from Scrappy Boutique's Simple Stories 24/7 Sampler.


A little peek of course and now off to clean up my craft space and get ready to share some Therm O Web with you tomorrow that is a bit on the shabby chic side...

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Delightful Andrea and I see why you're in love with this kit, sweet elements and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I could look at your stuff for hours and not get bored, you have creative genius in each of your projects, I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love this line and you showed it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete