Saturday, April 27, 2013

shooting stars...


A extra special Saturday post today, yeah!  I was recently invited to guest design for Studio Calico (card kit) and was completely thrilled for the opportunity.  When the box arrived I dug right in and had a few days of pure artistic happiness.
 

I love the mix of colors in this kit.  This first project is actually a mini card layered with die cut pieces, polka dot kraft envelope, embellished glassine bag and all kept together using a large clothes pin covered with fabric tape, included in this month's collection.


This next card is my favorite.  Love the mix of the cork letters, pink polka dot paper with matching hemp cord.

Then on to the first card created out of the bunch...



And the perfect colors to end this post with...



What a fun few days and thank you for stopping by today.  A little snooze sounds perfect at the moment and going to try to make that happen.  Enjoy your weekend.  Don't forget to enter my giveaway on the post below by Monday.

Andrea

7 comments:

  1. Love every single idea on this post. Thanks for more inspiration. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Andrea where to begin, they're all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards!!! I like such style with a lot of layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, Andrea! you're still always makes me SMILE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *stuff* I don't know where "still" came from LOL

    ReplyDelete