Monday, April 8, 2013

sweet heart...


Off to a bit of a slow start this morning and hoping that the coffee sets in any minute.  The house is quiet, puppy sleeping, glitter drying on a new project and cleaned off my computer desk in hopes that the day will bring more creating.  I am in the mood for something new...something unusual...something colorful...something unique, but what?  I am going to look for inspiration today and hope that it will come to me.  Thinking triangles for some reason...we shall see.  Before I get to the day, a little Scrappy Boutique and American Crafts to get my spring day started.


There is something about orange, yellow and red lately that I am in love with...as you will see soon in a few of my projects.  Maybe with the garden flowers in bloom outside my office window it is calling to me.  Love the marigolds right now. 

Gotta love chipboard stickers.  Paired this with a little stamp from Papertrey Ink to complete the sentiment and added the die cut hearts to pink wire for a little fun off the page. 

Time to finish my garden inspired project that is just about dry.  Our garden continues to grow and just planted more seeds to keep our garden growing continuously.  So much to learn as we go, but worth every minute.  There really is something exciting about placing a seed in the ground and watching a plant grow a little each day into something edible.  It is much like crafting, but takes a bit longer.  Our first pepper is growing, our pea plants are crawling up the trellis and our lettuce is sprouting so many new leaves.  I could fill my whole patio with planters, but keeping my self in check as I have had to do over time in my craft space....see, similar.

Enjoy your Monday and remember to check out Pink Paislee this week as they continue the Craft N Connect event all month long.  So much fun!  My post will come on Friday...stay tuned!

Andrea

4 comments:

Geri said...

Beautiful, Andrea! So much for your boys to learn from that garden! I sure am missing it for my kids, but, believe it or not...we have too much shade! Enjoy your week!

Lisa said...

Sweet spring cards Andrea! What's this about a new puppy!?! We need an introduction picture and a name girl!!!

Diana Waite said...

these are FANTASTIC!

SEO Company Bangalore said...

Thanks for sharing this great Post dude
SEO Company bangalore