Friday, April 12, 2013

the destination...


There is something so wonderful about the process of creating that draws me in day after day.  Putting your heart in to each layer, finding a little of this and that and sitting back when it is all done to take it all in.  This month at Pink Paislee we, the design team, get the chance to share a little more with you and some (or all) of my favorite collections in one project.  So I did just that...


Think the sentiment sums it up.  The process of creation is the part of the project that I enjoy the most.  Choosing the bits and piece of paper, stickers, chipboard, thread and so much more to make a collage that is pleasing to my eye and gets me to smile.  I used a bit of every collection for this project.  I began by punching out stamps (Fiskars punch) and went from there.  Wanted pops of color, texture (hard and soft) and...you know I have to take it up a few levels and add that adhesive foam.  This is a perfect way to summarize my creative style.  What would you add to create your own collage?  Why not give it a go and enjoy the journey of your artistic process this weekend?

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

Andrea

10 comments:

Diane said...

I just have to say...I LOVE coming to your blog, and am just a "stalker" at times...but I HAD to comment on this one..it is so gorgeous, creative AND inspiring!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh Andrea, every one of these are adoreable little creations. Great idea just to do a group and attach to cards as needed also. Thanks for sharing the fun.

Geri said...

Oh, Andrea...you are a MASTER at these kinds of creations!! GORGEOUS, and...so much inspiration in each and every little pile!!!

Lisa said...

Love all of the bits and bobs Andrea...this is SO YOU!!!

Ruth G said...

Wonderful stacks of amazing stuff! So much to enjoy here! Thanks so much for sharing!

Stephanie Buice said...

I think there is magic in everything you touch, this is amazing as always :)

Wida said...

wow, so stinking cute, pinning it to admire again and again

Susie Wittwer said...

Wow...this is gorgeous. I can't stop looking at all of the details!

Stephanie said...

Amazing!! Wow!! I love all the layers!

Karey said...

So great to see you on the Pink blog. Finally showed up today. Congrats on your creation and get the kudos you deserve.