Sunday, April 7, 2013

time out...


There are moments in a day, a week, a month when taking a time out is essential.  Exactly where I find myself today.   A week of workouts...tending to the garden...house...kids...new puppy...friends...digging out of the spring cleaning piles and finding a moment when my thoughts aren't so jumbled.  Before you know it it all catches up to me and all I want is a moment to sit, enjoy my craft space, get ahead of schedule...for once...and know that taking a few moments to relax is perfectly normal and acceptable.  Guess it is just one of those weeks I suppose.  So for the next two days I am going to allow the artist inside to do what she needs to do and enjoy!  For starters, a little Scrappy Boutique and American Crafts!


I have created five cards so far this weekend using this kit and beginning to realize that you can make so many more with just one kit.  I love the mix of bold and soft colors in this collection and all of the add-ons....LOVE!  If you haven't checked them out yet just click HERE.

More to come tomorrow...


Also, to announce the winner of the gift certificate for Etsy...Diana Waite!  Congratulations and just send me an email with your email and I will get this sent to you asap. 

I will be putting together a new product giveaway this week.  Time to slim down a bit before I have to take photos of my craft space for something special to come....can't wait to share.

Andrea

Andrea


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Well said Andrea, sometimes a girl just HAS to create! Very pretty cards, love the dimensional butterfly!!

Jeanine H said...

Ditto! Mondays and Tuesdays are my weekend! After walking the dog, nursing the sick, and cleaning the house, I am digging into a creative box as we soeak. I have two thank you cards to make and as soon as I feel the inspiration kick; I'm jumping in! Thank You & enjoy your time! Jeanine ;)

Diana Waite said...

oh thank you for the win! LOVE your creations today!

Wida said...

pinned this one too. cuz I love it so