Wednesday, May 8, 2013

color the world...


It is time to color with Pink Paislee and Faber-Castell! I have been having fun mixing and matching pens, colored pencils and...have you used FC gelato?  Looks like a tube of chapstick and is quite cool. 


So in creating this set I thought...why not share a little color with someone crafty as well.  Created a gift pocket and card, again using the same spellbinder die that I have been using all week...really is versatile!

Make sure to head on over the Pink Paislee blog to enter to win this giveaway...


Amazing, right?  Ok, well I will be back later this evening with my Day #7 happy moment and it may surprise you.  Will be out and about today running here and there.  Enjoy your Wednesday!

Andrea

3 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous! Love the four tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How PRETTY Andrea! I'm swooning over the pretty pocket you created. Have a great day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh! I like it so much! Fresh, tender, cool...

    ReplyDelete