Sunday, May 5, 2013

make a statement...


Did you celebrate National Scrapbook Day?  I did, just a bit though.  Taking in the part of the day when the sun made it's appearance, finally.  So, for all of you who commented on the AC blog hop yesterda...THANK YOU!  It was an amazing turnout and so many amazing projects were shared. We are now on to day #4 of my happy project and snapped this photo of something that helps me get my day started...


Peanut butter for breakfast...oh YES!  I love the stuff and was always a staple in our home growing up.  One question, when making a sandwich do you add peanut butter to both pieces of bread or just one?  I am love on both, my hubby...just one.  So, like every morning these days, I get out my pb, banana and Ezekiel bread (yummy) and fill my tummy with goodness.  Are you wondering what inspired me from this photo?


When I saw the photo it instantly guided me to Thickers box.  Big, bold letters spilling over pieces of paper.  Love the pop of red on the label of the jar and knew I wanted to include that.


Cut the card in a bit of an awkward way, layers of scrap pieces of paper, bright peacock color ribbon, and Thicker letters added to a piece of mat board found in my scrap bin as well.  And while digging for paper I came across this small brown paper bag...
 
Supplies:  My Mind's Eye (paper, die cut borders), American Crafts (Thickers, brad, foam adhesive), Pebbles (paper), Pink Paislee (paper), Papertrey Ink (buttons, cardstock, stamp), Martha Stewart (decorative tape), Project Life (journal card), Heidi Swapp (paper), Therm O Web (adhesive), staples, sewing machine, paper bag, circle die, yarn, ribbon.

What is inspiring you today?  I just snapped my photo for day #5 and will share more tomorrow.   Hope you are enjoying your Sunday, wherever you are!

AC Blog Hop...the winner of the AC giveaway is #23 - Ellie Augustin!  Make sure you send me your address so I can send this out to you...andreascreativepapertrail@hotmail.com.

 Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Ellie! And Andrea, I would love to learn more about this 100 days of happy. Can you share details please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ellie! Enjoying your 100 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards Andrea,love the pops of red! My fAVE...crunchy Jiff with an apple...YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white letters and white space on these, Andrea! Beautiful! OK...for me it's honey roasted CRUNCHY on whole wheat E. muffin with my coffee drink, blended in the blender...over ice...2 please, and sometimes 3, depending on how much my kids steal from me!!!

    ReplyDelete