Saturday, May 18, 2013

rollin' it out...

 

Do you remember these?  There was that time when all I wanted to create were these flowers.  Recently I was asked if I could write up a little "how-to".  I went to work the other day, step by step, and came up with a new tutorial to share...yeah!

This was once part of a video tutorial, but now captured in photos for you to follow along.  You can find the rest of my tutorials on the tab above. Miss making these and thinking they may have to make a comeback.


Have had a little time to work on my day #11 happy project and I'll give you a little hint as I put the finishing touches on it...

photo

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the fabric blooms and the sweet cards! And hahahaha to the troll dolls! You know my mom and I went to a local Christmas tree festival a few years back and there was this troll tree LOL!!! It was so stinkin ugly it was cute!!! There was this big poof of orange troll hair for the tree topper. Talk about muffled giggles!!! Have a great weekend and enjoy those kiddos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so muh for this tutorial. The flower is awesome and I can't wait to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute !

    Thank you for sharing :)

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such gorgeous flowers, Andrea! I don't know why....but I am so crazy addicted to flowers and think they belong on just about every single project! ;) Thanks for sharing the how-to's!

    ReplyDelete