Wednesday, May 8, 2013

the number times three...


Note: This is the second post of the day.  If you are looking for the Pink Paislee post just keep scrollin'.  Thanks!

Where to begin?  Well, if you visited recently on this blog-o-mine you would have read about my little...ok, big health journey I embarked on almost four months back.  Most days have been great.  Sticking to whole foods, eliminating sugars, getting my workouts in each day...sleeping more than six hours a night.  Some days those gummy fruit snacks seem to be sitting in the pantry chanting my name and I have to say that I sometimes have fallen for it...darn things (and they aren't even good).  Yesterday, however, was a great day and this is why.


As I mentioned earlier, you may be surprised by my day #7 happy moment.   Who is ever really happy about stepping on a scale?  Well, happy to say that I am.  With all of the hard work, I love seeing it pay off as I step onto this each day.  So, how did this inspire me?


The thing that just kept coming to mind is that it is all about the number so I went crazy with the them!  Die cut numbers were cut of the same background paper and added to give just a slight embossed look.  The chipboard circles were covered in paper and matching number stickers.  Then, off to find a sentiment with a number in it.  This one perfect as I think of myself as my #1 fan throughout this whole thing.  Finished off the card with some beautiful hemp cord and sparkly stars.   

Supplies: Studio Calico (decorative tape, stars, hemp cord), American Crafts (ledger paper, stickers), Authentique (yellow paper), Simple Stories (blue paper), Papertrey Ink (buttons, stamp, ink, number dies),  Therm O Web (adhesives), My Mind's Eye (white paper border), Sizzix (circle die), stick pins, sewing machine chipboard.

Anything inspire you today?  Tomorrow I will be sharing two posts again with Therm O Web in the morning and happy project in the evening.  Thanks for stopping by!

Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Andrea! So happy to hear that you are feeling healthier and happier! I know those lifestyle changes are hard...need to be making some myself...but when you start seeing them pay off...VICTORY!!! Really happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) ROCK ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF!
    B) Those circles with the numbers just SLAY me!
    Dang, Girl, you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy that your hard work is paying off. Don't fret over a few sweet tyreats, just run a little more the next day!! Your card is ver cute, I like the sparkly stars!

    ReplyDelete