Tuesday, May 14, 2013

there's this boy...


Where did I disappear to?  Well, with a full weekend spending time with my boys, friends and family I am back and ready to continue with the 100 happy projects!  Hope you enjoyed your weekend.  So much packed into a few days, but loved every minute of it...especially getting away for a couple of nights puppy free.


Captured my boys in a photo quickly on Friday before we were off to a mother and son fun night out at their school.  Although it was short lived, they were way too embarrassed to dance, I had a great time.


So here we go with creating a little fun, festive and all boy set.  I decided to head into the stack of paper I haven't shuffled through in some time.  Came across some paper from Bo Bunny and that was all I needed to get me started.


Supplies:  CARD - Bo Bunny (paper), My Minds Eye (paper), October Afternoon (paper), Hambly (paper), Martha Stewart (decorative tape), Therm O Web (adhesive), American Crafts (foam adhesive), Creative Memories (stamps), Papertrey Ink (ink), staples, stick pin, twine, sewing machine. PINWHEELS - Bo Bunny (paper), Papertrey Ink (button), Sizzix (circle and star dies), Cosmo Cricket (paper), wood skewers, Therm O Web (zots), American Crafts (foam adhesive).

photo
So true x 2.

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Very cute picture of your boys Andrea! Love the fun pinwheels and monkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are doing well and had a great time off.
    Love the monkey. Boys sometimes are that (monkeys). I have 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, SO cute! Love all the little monkeys on this post;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your work, what a great ideas...

    ReplyDelete