Thursday, May 9, 2013

time for cake...


Have I mentioned how much I love paper...I guess that goes without saying, right?  With a few cuts, snips, twirls you can create just about anything.  Therm O Web has been working with Simple Stories and today I have posted this color treat on the the blog.


We are all about celebrating Mother's Day and what is needed most on that day...some yummy calorie free treats.  Head on over to the TOW blog to see how I created this two tiered paper cake.


Remember too that this Simple Stories collection is available at Scrappy Boutique and comes with extra goodies including buttons, ribbon and much more!



See you back here in a bit!

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Your photography! One of these days, I'm going to bring you coffee, you know - all the way from AZ - and learn!!

    ReplyDelete