Thursday, June 13, 2013

within these walls...

 

There have been moments of down time here for which I am stopping to enjoy.  Waking up with my boys, cooking meals, playing toys, trips out and about.  I am enjoying these moments and seeing my time creating dwindling with each passing day.  There are a few times I walk into my almost bare craft space and wish I would feel the creative spark; however, there is a feeling of satisfaction I get knowing my time is being spent laughing and smiling with my family.  For this I am thankful.  Although my creative days are few as the summer begins, I still enjoy a couple of moments of paper play.  Today I am sharing with you my first project as part of Authentique's design team!



   
I love this new collection Be(You)tiful!  The colors, textures, images...it is all gorgeous.  What is a card without a little layering...ok, maybe a lot, but I couldn't help but add more. 

Off to work on some baby shower favors.  I will share them when I am finished.  Found the perfect box using my Cricut Expression, stamps from Papertrey Ink and papers from American Crafts.  Until tomorrow have a wonderful day!

Andrea

7 comments:

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Oohh.. This is super gorgeous. I wanna learn how to make such layers and textures..

Karey said...

So glad you are enjoying your summer with the boys. Don't feel bad about it. As long as you get your obligations handled to the companies you design for-you are doing everything you need.
I have a thing about houses-so I think these are great!

Kate Eschbach said...

Love. This.

Lemon Paper Designs said...

Lovely work as always... Great source of inspiration !!

Enjoy the time with your boys, I think everyone needs a little step back now and again...

Have a great weekend

Claire

Stephanie Buice said...

All cute as always!

sophie carnac said...

Love this design! I like cards with more layers and patterns.

House cleaning London

Марьяна Волкова said...

I like it! It looks like a sandwich! Super! :)))