Tuesday, June 24, 2014

she reads...


Continuing to work on that bucket list when I came across one that just recently peaked my interest...books.  I've tried ebooks, but there is something about holding a book in my hands and flipping back and forth from page to page that pulls me in.  So that brings me to my #2 item on my list...

photo
We have a wee bit of space in our hallway upstairs that continues to be the dumping ground of "stuff".  I have often wondered what to do with it and maybe this is the answer.  Either that or the corner of my bedroom with a nice cozy chair.  Space is limited and precious in our home so it will take some planning but it can be done.  Then it is the next step in filling the shelves with lots of fantastic books.

2 comments:

  1. A book nook would be so fun! I love that card too, all the stitching is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter-in-law LOVES to read and held off for quite some time before giving in to a Kindle! Love this peek of your pretty project!

    ReplyDelete