Saturday, October 4, 2014

criss cross...

Hello Saturday!  The house is quiet, there is a list of things to get done today and my fingers want to keep crafty busy if at all possible.  Thankfully my work space seems to be stationed in the middle of all of the hustle and bustle, allowing me to jump from one thing to another...creating little spurts of artistic moments throughout my afternoon.  Stepping in quickly to share a little project I have coming up on the Precious Remembrance blog next Sunday (October 12th), a how-to I suppose, on PLAID!  So many swatches I have come across as color inspirations and will share them with you soon.  Until then...


2 comments:

  1. I love it when you post! plaid is always good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to everything you do:) So I can't wait to see the project you have for us at Precious Remembrance!!!

    ReplyDelete