Tuesday, November 18, 2014

finding the perfect spot...


Is it me, or do you ever find yourself asking "am I in the right spot?"  Maybe it is the season of life I am in, the fact that so much around me is changing, my little men are becoming medium sized men,  never feeling completely settled here in the south.  Over the past few months I have typed questions into the Google search engine that are, let's just say, ridiculous.  Looking for answers to questions, researching, just hoping that something is going to pop out at me and say "THAT'S IT!"  The perfect spot is pictured in my head, getting there may take some work but it is probably worth it...let's be honest the internet may not have all the answers to get me there.  Time to roll up the sleeves and get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment