Wednesday, November 5, 2014

turn up the holiday music...


I tend to find myself listening to Christmas music beginning in July each and every year, but this year that time came within the past few weeks.  As the stores began to change decor, holiday commercials plastered all over the television and reminders lingering around our house that we are flying home this year for the first time in five years...has it been that long...it is time to bring on the holiday music.  So to begin going down my list of creating a few handmade treats for my family, what a perfect time to introduce Precious Remembrance's new stamp set.  Stay tuned for tomorrow as it will be a day full of Christmas colors, holiday wishes, and pretty projects to get you started too!  See how I turned a shrunken wool sweater from unwearable to wearable ;)

Playing with Photoshop and sharing something to get this holiday ball rolling...

No comments:

Post a Comment