Wednesday, July 8, 2015

waiting...

Shhh....

Can you hear that?

It is the house crying out to be cleaned after some neglect...yes, I admit it!

It is the cartoon channel playing over, and over, and over again in the background no mater where I go within these walls.

It is a sad (and may I add dirty) puppy staring me down waiting for me to grab his leash. 

It is a stack of papers, receipts and cluttered desk that can cause an avalanche at any moment.  Watch out!

What to do, what to do?

Instead, I am waiting.

Waiting for my coffee to kick in, perk me up and help me accomplish something on a very long list of to-dos...as usual.  

I have spent the last month settling into a healthy ME routine and in the process there were casualties from my list of priorities.

The piles of half completed projects are evidence literally stacking up of this new trend.

So, to delay it a few minutes longer I am sharing a new digi that came to be yesterday when I was also waiting around.

Here's to a day of accomplishments....ok, just one accomplishment would be nice.

Enjoy your day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment