Wednesday, September 28, 2016

no. 49 preview

I was anticipating the arrival of some fabric today, a mixed bag of scraps and unsure of the actual contents.  Surprisingly there were so many pieces that I loved.  In a matter of a couple of hours I was able to put the finishing touches on this "Melodist" piece (better photos to come tomorrow when the sun is shining a bit brighter).  This little birdie was completed a few days ago and now all cozy in it's surrounding floral setting. 

Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I have been unable to post a comment on all of your posts, but I am so inspired by your creativity, your color combinations, and mostly, your use of layers and textures! Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so sweet! I love the special attention you give to everything you create. Your tiny details are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete