Tuesday, October 18, 2016

no. 59

As I attempted to fall asleep last night, instead of counting sheep to make me drowsy, the idea for this little bunny was hopping around in my mind.   With my phone screen lit, I reached for the pad of paper to the bed and started sketching.  When that didn't keep my mind from racing, I jumped out of bed, snuggled up with a blanket under a dimly lit lamp next to our sofa, pulled out my official sketch book and started drawing.  After a couple of hours and filling a three pages it was time to put the creative process on hold.

After only a few hours of sleep, I was at it again this morning turning an idea into reality.

So here she is, the new mascot of Creative Paper Trail.  

Working on her, as well as many of her friends, and will share them all here very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog has just come alive again! Seeing the email - Creative Paper Trail at the end of the day is like having dessert! I'm always so curious to see what you have been creating! Looking forward to seeing your newest friends for the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete