Tuesday, October 25, 2016

no. 68


Have you ever tried a pea straight from the garden, popped right out of the pod into your mouth?  Oh my goodness,they are amazing.  A couple of years ago I grew some in our tiny planter garden.  Just when the plump pods were ready to be picked, I would pluck them off, split open the pods and ate them on the spot.  I couldn't help myself.  They never made it into our kitchen.

I love the combination of these two fabrics.  A soft aqua floral and a green and white floral make for a goo pairing.

Been waiting on a much needed sewing supply before I move on to make more, but they are coming.  Think it is time to share a little more of the textile quilted square tomorrow.  Back to layers of stitches.  


1 comment:

  1. Awe, this reminds me of my little Sweet P and I!! Super cute Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete