Saturday, November 12, 2016

decking the walls with Precious Remembrance.


Happy Saturday!  I am so excited and grateful for the opportunity to be guest designing with Precious Remembrance this month!  Since day one I have been a huge fan. 

Last Christmas I purchased my first set of driftwood pieces and went to work creating something for my sister.  I ended up with a handful of pieces remaining.  Eventually, after a few searches through Pinterest, I came across a hanging wall piece that I knew I had to try.   I am still in love with it today as it hangs on our bedroom wall.

When I started my first Precious Remembrance project, I went in with a similar idea in mind.

Hop on over to Precious Remembrance to see all of the amazing stamps and design team projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment