Tuesday, November 15, 2016

no. 88

The house is quiet.

It is past nine in the morning and there were a few things to finish today before I go and wake the boys.  The one thing I have learned from homeschooling, as we roll into the preteen and teen years, some days it helps to let them sleep a little longer.  Thing always get done. 

My youngest has a habit of staying up late, thanks to a headlamp that seems to be permanently attached to his head at night.  He reads, a lot!  It is new for him, and us, within the past few months.  Hard to tell him to turn the lights out and go to bed when there is so much excitement about what he may find out in the coming chapters of his book.

So as I put the finishing touches on my morning tasks, wanted to share a quick picture of some of the notepads I completed this morning and are up in my shop.  I am loving the kraft paper right now and how the colors print on it.

Here's to a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment