Wednesday, November 16, 2016

no. 89



Today is the day when our second full year of homeschooling is evaluated.  To say I am nervous is a bit of an understatement; however, I am so happy to get things signed off and approved for one more year.  Head into the holiday season a bit more relaxed!

It has been a couple of weeks since I stitched a little something for my fabric garden.  I created the coordinating brooch a few weeks ago, but never got around to the larger version.
I am in love with these fabrics.  The orange, pink, and purple just pops with the black stitching.  There is just a tiny bit remaining in my stash, so I am keeping it tucked away safely until a very special project comes along.

Well, making this short and sweet before we head out the door. 

Wishing you a very happy Wednesday and excited to get back to sewing, and maybe a little celebration dance, this afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed all of your little veggie creations, This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete